Interview with Lynne Uhlmann Stylist perfektblond by Scandinavia hair
Why did you choose to be a hairdresser?
- I love to work with people, I love to let loose my creativity and to bring out the best out of people's hair and looks. For me there is nothing better than a happy and satisfied customer with a smile on his/her face!
Why are you working in Scandinavia hair?
- In Scandinavia hair I can practice my passion for blonde hair, to improve a already blonde hair or change a dark hair to blonde. Working with blondes is my passion! Also, I love the products which we work with, both colors and products which nurture the hair and don't harm it.
Why should I come to do to fix my hair?
- For me, the consultation with the customer is the most important part of my job. To make sure that the customer will be happy in the end, I value this highly and I go through everything beforehand to make sure that we are on the same page before I start my work.
What is your favorite work?
- Above all, I love to make extreme color changes. which for sure fits the customer. I enjoy discussing with the customers to figure out what they want and expect and how to bring out the best of their hair..
Who is your dream customer?
- Jennifer Aniston! I am always fascinated with the natural look of her blonde hair.
Favorite Löwengrip Care & Color product?
- Blonde Perfection Silver Schampoo.
It gives a fantastic shine to the hair and freshens up a blonde hair extremely well. It is also easy to use and not too strong so I dont have to be afraid of purple ends if I leave it in for too long.